Warning: fopen(xml/wagoml-.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/pautex/www/wago/wagomlmaker_en.php on line 501
Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pautex/www/wago/wagomlmaker_en.php on line 502
Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/pautex/www/wago/wagomlmaker_en.php on line 503
| PLUG in SSI
WagoML Maker (English)
Make you WagoML file with this page
This page can help manage Wagoml file, you can test it with iPhone (see end)
- Simply fill out different forms and click "OK", the file is made below.
- You download the wagoML file from this site at the end, add have to complete as needed with a simple UTF-8 word processor and place the file into the PLC via FTP.
- You can check wagoML file with a link for wagolink with iPhone (see below)
- You can switch french version of this page without file loss.
- You can import a wagoML file from local disk.
First fill this part
Make <item> elements
There are no form in <items>, you can add some form in box upside.
Auto generated text from previous form :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE wagoml PUBLIC "-//wagoml org//DTD WAGOML 1.0//EN" "http://pautex.fr/wago/DTD/WagoML-1.0.dtd">
<wagoml version="1.0" xmlns="http://pautex.fr/wago/">
Text Import into local disk
- Direct import this xml file from this link: import into a xml file
- Default name is: "wagoml.xml", right click on the above link and "save"
- Or (not recommended) copy and paste into a text editor, save with the extension. "xml" but be carefull writing "&" into links, keep "&" syntax (xml required)
- PLC does not accept & into read command READPI (this is an xml comment)
- Eventual check with a xml validator : W3C validator check
Direct iPhone test
You can check this wagoML file with iPhone and wagolink app. You have to add a new entry and set it with this address
- URL : http://pautex.fr/wago/xml/wagoml-.xml
- User : (empty)
- Password : (empty)
Url include your general title into name of the file
Direct test is not full usable, put a numerical value into "IW".
Reopen a WagoML file from local disk
Chose a WagoMl file from disk, it will be send and reopen into wagoML Maker