Source code navigator
Geek Navigator is the first iPad alternate browser but it only shows source code of pages.
A popup show real view, link are more easy to locate.
Into source links are discovered and remain active, the rest is exactly the source code of webpage.
A speed way for webmaster to have a look into web source code.
- Navigation from page to page with site links
- Show all files in one click
- Check the accessibility of a file
- Qickly see information, hidden tags into a site.
- Search in the code of a site.
- Moving forward/backward in research.
- Moving fast in long text.
- Bookmark visited sites, add and delete.
- Opens directly on source browser window.
- Exploitable in many languages.
Geek the Navigator 1.4 is available on AppStore. ($5.99)
This is some screenshot frop iPad :
Originals links remain active and are from three types :
- Direct links http:// ... are blue
- Relative links in red
- Images links are green. (img src =).
Everything can be loaded and presented in text, pdf files, images that makes them particularly abstract.
Just useful for discovering some text included..
Geek navigator does not directly parse source code, looking for links are from text mode.
Sometimes some links may be miss.
Navigation is done from page to page, you back a page to retrieve the initial page.
Memory saturation maybe reached after too many open page, return back will free memory
Text search is possible, a popup keep old search in a list.